Pages

Wedding Wiggles


So I'm in the middle of wedding planning and even though it is so much fun, I have to say it's a bit nerve wracking. Have you ever tried to coordinate a wedding in two languages? Yes, it's double the fun! The flowers, the cake, the invitations, the dress... hmm... the dress... then the diet and exercise plan... then the panic and the chocolate binge!But in the middle of all this, I found Punam Bean. A great photographer in NYC with a very artistic eye and on top of all a love for diversity and all people (and things). I leave you with her "Obersvations" as she calls them: http://www.punambean.com/blog/


Oh, and remember: if you need a translation please e-mail me at greatranslation@gmail.com!


Photo by: Louis Felix Photography
Bouquet by: Flowers by Leah, Sunland, CA

0 comments: